So, I had a brief hiatus.
Summer, I am saying, I "maintained." I hit my 5%, moved back home to NY, and then never saw it again. I struggled, I'm upset, but moving forward.
Now I'm back.
I went today to watch some friends finish the DIVA Half Marathon on Long Island, and I can't wait till I can run a half marathon now. HOW inspiring. I felt SO wonderful when I was doing that....I need to get back to that. Like, NOW.
I'm making a commitment to myself to BLOG at least once a week.
I'm making a commitment to myself to put good, healthy foods in my body.
I'm making a commitment to myself to run 3-4 times a week.
I'm making a commitment to myself, putting me first.
I'm very happy to be single, to be home, to be surrounded by friends and family. Now I need to work on my happiness and confidence with my body, and I feel like life will fall into place from there.
I'm wiping my weights from my progress and starting over with the weight I am at today....
I'm off to a great start btwn Saturday and Sunday. This makes me very happy. :-)
I CAN and I WILL do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment