Friday, September 2, 2011

10- Day You Challenge

10 Day YOU Challenge: Day 1
Ten Memories:
  1. The day I bought Rowdy home from the airport, over 3 years ago...
  2. The moment went, driving down to NC to move I had a mini-panic attack and my eyes welled up with tears because it hit me that I was moving INTO the unknown.
  3. HS band and all of the fabulous things that came with it
  4. Falling over into a bush after a party in college on this night (I'm on far right)
  5. My baby brother being born in 1986
  6. When my cat had kittens in 4th grade
  7. My student teaching experience...I can still see those kids' faces in my head. They're in 10th grade now.
  8. My 25th Birthday...surrounded by my best friends, lots of booze, and getting penis cake smudged on my face (I was a pleasant 172ish then)
  9. Completing a Marathon in 2008
  10. Getting my bid to my sorority and pledging my love to my sisters


      No comments:

      Post a Comment