So, today, somehow, I managed to be down .2, though I know I really didn't deserve it at all. The emotional eating has been out of control. Here I am, working on becoming financially fit through Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover book, and it's raising so many of my stressors bc of the impending negative income I'm about to have. September = income + bills = -bank account
I mean, as you've seen through other postings, there's so much more *to* what I've been going through (since April) but it's really hitting me hard now that I am counting the days until I'm out of healthcare.....I'm panicking, on all accounts, and DBF is running into some financial downfall also. 6 months in, and we're both financially effed. Unless I get a (very unlikely) call from another school to transfer to in the next 3 weeks.....
Anyway, I decided that this week, I need to get my sh!t together, and I'm going to try something that my leader recommends (after talking to her for about 30 mins and crying out of fear and self-loathing). She has told us in meetings before to use your 49 ONLY on indulgences, and to use your DP's to eat "satisfying food" aka your GHGs.
So, I'm trying that. I already used 8 P+ since WI this morning, but I already earned 4AP...I was going to try to run, but my legs feel like rubber from a pole dance class this morning.
I need to get my menus up...and walk the dog. I need to kick my own ass this week. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment