A: is for Apple, what’s your favorite variety?Red Delicious. So crunchy. Noms
B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of?Fresh baked Italian bread.....Sinful.
C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently (just one!) CurrentlyHoney Nut Cheerios. But I really am not a cereal fan.
D: is for Doughnuts, you might not currently be eating them but what kind do you fancy?I don't eat donuts. They make my tummy hurt.
E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared?I prefer the whites, with a slice of American Cheese over top, and a bagel hugging it, ever so gently.
F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product?Cheese. Gross.
G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at?Mostly Stop & Shop. I also use Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, about once every other month.
H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink?(((Grande Skinny Caramel Macchiato)))
I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.Soft-serve vanilla w rainbow sprinkles.
J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor?Strawberry Jelly!
K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?Eh, not really a fan. The more I try, the more I tell myself to stop trying.
K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?Eh, not really a fan. The more I try, the more I tell myself to stop trying.
L: is for Lunch, what was yours today?A hot dog on a roll, and an apple. This was lunch at field day...normally, I would make MUCH more for the same amount of P+!
M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
Microwave Potato Nachos....recipe in my blog somewhere. Otherwise, I really don't use the microwave.
N: is for nutrients, do you likes carbs, fats, or proteins best?Carbs. They're like my food porn.
O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use?Olive or Canola.
P: is for protein, how do you get yours?
Eggs, chicken, turkey, some lean beef, fish and shellfish. I'm a well-rounded eater.
Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats?
Overnight, in yogurt.
R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast?Red potatoes.
S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind?Grilled Eggplant Panini from my local pizza place...
T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling?Haven't traveled since being recommitted. We shall see.
U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos?I don't think I do anything really strange....
V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take?
Target Brand Gummies
Target Brand Gummies
W: is for wasabi, yay or nay?YES. I <3 Wasabi peas...but they are not too P+ friendly, and are VERY sodium-y.
X: XRAY. if we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see?Klondike Slim-A-Bear.
Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood?Hot dogs.
Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it?
ANY way! I <3 zucchini!
No comments:
Post a Comment