So a week of recovery is turning out to be a week of body abuse. It's SO tough to have an unstructured schedule, coming from a highly structured schedule (for me, anyways). With it being TOM, I seriously snacked ALL week.
I had shin splints, so I didn't/couldn't work out - I'm wearing sneakers today, and am planning on Zumba & a walk tomorrow.
Basically, I don't think there is ANY way that I will be down on Saturday, but right now, I am just trying to NOT have gained anymore. My brother and I are FINALLY taking my father out to dinner for Father's Day tonight...so I need to be REALLY careful with my food choices. (Note to self: pass on bread. Bread is JUST bread. It's not going out of style and it will ALWAYS be around).
New hope: I got a call today from an Assistant Principal who saw my name and qualifications on the transfer list in my Diocese! I have an interview on Tuesday for a 3rd Grade Math & Science position. I'm SO excited, and it feels good to feel wanted.
I'm going to be spending a few hours each day preparing for this interview - this job is RIGHT up my alley!!! Wish me luck. I need this!
No comments:
Post a Comment