Thursday, March 24, 2011

AM Midweek Peek

So I'm home sick today...It's more of a "Mental Health Day" than anything, but I am going to get to the doctor and have my throat checked - it's been sore for like a WEEK...and get some more blood work ordered, it's almost time to check my thyroid levels.

I did my mid-week peek in the AM, which I don't typically DO (the AM part, bc I'm not a morning person and I don't move fast!). The scale is showing down .4! Off to a good start and very happy about it.

Plus, I still have a long run to do Friday. I'm scheduled for 7, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that, so I am going to shoot for 5.5 - 6. I'll have to see how it goes on Friday. I'm planning on making Emily Bites' White Lasagna for Friday night - going to make it tonight and put it in the fridge so when I get home from the gym, I can put it in the oven while I shower. I think my BFF will be coming to eat, also, which is nice, bc she is a WW too, and maybe we will not eat like ANIMALS if this thing is good. I'm planning for 1 piece, but going to leave room in my day to have 1.5 pieces, as I tend to add on MORE when I have pasta, no matter what. Going to focus heavily on getting my GHGs in today and tomorrow to make this the best WI I can for this week. I REALLY would like to lose @ least .8 to break even from that GAIN I had a few weeks ago!

I have a workshop/conference on Saturday, something that I paid for and will count towards professional development for my job, but it's basically a FULL workday (9-2:30). Thankfully, it's pretty local, so I think I will go to WI around 8AM, even though I won't be able to stay for the meeting...It'll be good just to check in with my leader, get my weekly reader, and a way to stay focused on staying OP @ the workshop/conference (they are providing breakfast AND lunch, but these things are usually VERY carb-heavy, so I am just planning on bringing/eating a light (but Powerfood Heavy) breakfast, and then will do my best to be satisfied at lunch (though I will probably be bringing my own cookie/sweet item, bc I'd rather eat something I know I have the P+ value for). The workshop is based on SMART Technology - for you non-teachers, google SMART Board and SMART Table...so I'm actually pretty stoked about it! (The working on a Saturday, notsomuch, but life goes on!)

Ok, well, it's back to bed for me now. Just had a nice, filling breakfast and ready to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment