Day #6 Goals:
1. Run 3.5 miles
2. Get in ALL GHGs
3. Plan for Thurs/Fri
Reflection:
1. CHECK!
2. CHECK!
3. CHECK (ish)....I'm planned until lunch on Friday. Dinner will be planned tomorrow, or on Friday itself.
I took my mid-week peek today. I WIed @ +.4 at about 3PM this afternoon..but I hadn't "gone" yet, so I may have just broken even. However, before WI, I had tonight's run, (3.5m) and will have another 3.5m either tomorrow or Friday. Whichever day I don't run, I plan to take a Zumba class, as I paid to take it at a local studio but haven't actually gone to take the class yet. Either way, I am MUCH more OP than I was for the last two weeks, and I am feeling much better about myself as a result. Isn't it crazy how taking care of yourself can make you feel really good about who you are??? ;-)
Day #7 Goals:
1. Run 3.5 or take Zumba
2. Get in ALL GHGs
3. Drink 6 servings of WATER, not just "liquids"
No comments:
Post a Comment