Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day #3: I'm back!

So, I kinda forgot to blog before I went to P's last night, as I was doing MASSIVE amounts of work for work (the life of a teacher, you are never TRULY off - that "summer" thing is an illusion!!!) I'm so happy that P is home. I finally told him that I am on WW, and ate like a maniac all week, and kinda had an emotional meltdown. He is SO "Type B" to my "Type A" and was able to talk me down/laugh it off. I'm falling SO hard for him. It's hard to believe that even though I have been talking to him since the beginning of November, we have only known each other in-person since January...it's all been so natural and we're so connected...Sorry I'm gushing, all, but I actually feel MORE capable of living my life on WW with him around...(with my ex, I felt VERY judged!)

Anyway, he's home, and I'm happier than happy to have him back - hopefully we will take a trip together at some point!

Anyway, my goals for today were as follows:

Day 2 Goals:
1. Get in all GHGs
2. Track every bite
3. Plan/Pack for Monday


1. Was short on oils and 1 serving of f/v. MUST prioritize oils tomorrow or I will NOT be using the bathroom anytime soon.
2. DONE.
3. Monday is currently planned through to lunch time, and will be packed after I finish my lesson planning for tomorrow.


Have a formal observation at school tomorrow. If my principal wasn't so verbally abusive, I would feel better about it - but you literally CANNOT please this woman!


See you manana for day #4!!


Edit: Day #4 Goals:
1. Run 3.5 miles
2. Get in ALL GHGs
3.  Do not use any WPA (Currently have 14 left to get me to Friday....)

No comments:

Post a Comment