Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mid-week peek....

Up .2 on a Wednesday afternoon. (Normal WI Saturday AM)

Not bad for being less than 7 days away from TOM. I'm -6 in the red right now, but I will be making that up with exercise, easily.

Cutting out LOTS of sodium for tomorrow (last day before WI) and hoping for the best. It's hot and muggy out. Fingers VERY swollen.

Oh, and LOTS and LOTS of water.

Busy week at work = crappy workout motivation. But I WILL go running tomorrow. Gonna put myself back on C25K to build some speed/get regular outdoor running workouts.

The biggest challenge of this week is going to be NOT eating a majority of my WPA on Saturday....I have a BBQ @ DBFs on Sunday...

...and I plan on getting festively drunk. Need to squirrel away WPA for that - and then use AP to sustain my week.

Check in again after WI Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment