Saturday, May 7, 2011

One of the 8 million reasons I love my leader...

I posted about finishing my first 10K last week. Marianne gave me THIS today at my meeting:


Cool. :) I'm very motivated by tokens. They're already on my 10% keychain. 

I was down .1, which is nominal, but considering I was a PMS Monster ALL week, and had about 5 beers last night, as well as guac and tortilla chips. Not to say it was a "Last Supper" by any means, but today is OFFICIALLY Day 1 of SFT, and OFFICIALLY Day 1 of a new cycle of OP 2 Overcome.

Today is also my first day of running again, since the 10K. I'm planning on driving to the beach to run the boardwalk, bc it is GORGEOUS out today. I've never done this before, so why not start now? I just hope the weather holds out. I plan to go around 1 (to give me enough time to digest) - and it's supposed to rain later.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment