I was DOWN 1.2! I almost fell off the scale.
It felt SO good to finally see a formidable loss again! That's it, I'm recommitted, fresh start, I am DONE with throwing my food down the crapper.
My work life SUCKS, so I need to make my personal life ROCK. Taking care of me, through healthful eating and activity, is my new hobby. It was my hobby until February. Sometimes, we get rocked. I think some of the weight I gained back was "happy weight" from settling into a relationship, too.
No more negativity. Need to embrace new food choices. Need to stay on TOP of errands.
I'm running a 5K tomorrow. I haven't trained for it, but it's just 3.1 miles, nothing to my 6.21 a few weeks ago. I'm going to run a short mile in today's BEAUTIFUL weather with the dog, and then just CHILL till it's time to see my man. There MAY be a mani/pedi in there, for the sole purpose of rewarding myself after a GOOD loss.
Not playing around anymore. THIS is hanging up on my closet.....
Not one, but TWO bikinis. I am about 7 lbs away from "hot" bikini weight. (I'm also psyched that I get to rotate in yet ANOTHER race number tomorrow, and rotate out my "ticket" frame to another wall in my room. I'm so OCD)
Starting Insanity this week - and going to try to move my (VERY SHORT) runs to mornings.
Starting measurements:
(in sports bra & capri pants)
Bust: 42"
Waist: 38"
Hips: 42"
R arm: 11"
L arm: 11"
R calf: 15"
L calf: 15"
Weight: 182.4
Here we go!!!
Way to go! So inspiring! What a great reminder that putting yourself first can put you in such a good mood and perspective! LOVE it!
ReplyDelete