Last week, I missed my WI bc I had to work my retail job. But I did my WI at home, and I was up TWO lbs. I thought, for sure, that I would be up more weight this week, after not being able to run, and being a PMS/Carb monster all week. NO CONTROL.
Thankfully, I was down a pound. Now, I need to recover from a terrible week of NOT EVEN TRACKING for 4 days. I NEVER do that.
Next week, I need to SLAM it into the 170s. Like, 2 lb loss or something. 170s are such a mental hurdle for me.
OP 2 Overcome, Day 1 again...At least today is off to a good start.
My school year is over, and this presents new challenges:
1. No longer being on a "regimented" schedule.
2. Spending more time at home to job search/avoid spending money.
3. No reason to NOT have a glass of wine on a random weekday.
4. Night class: Tu/Th 5 - 10:45....
5. More free time to spend with DBF <--- awesome, but we tend to eat a lot of meals out together....he usually lets me pick the place though.
This week's challenges - late Father's Day dinner at this restaurant. (You may recognize it from Man vs. Food). I haven't planned for what I am going to get just yet, but hopefully I can get some runs in and use up my AP's for something delicious...They have buffalo mac & cheese!!
Yet another challenge: Little Brother is turning 25 on July 2. Divorced families = 2 celebrations. For my dad's side of the family, I will be making THIS cake: http://www.alwaysorderdessert.com/2009/11/italian-rainbow-cookie-cake.html
TERRIFIED to put it into the Recipe Builder....but I will have to do that when it gets a little bit closer.
I'm with you in trying to resist the glass of wine... it's so easy to justify it as "healthy" but it always leads me to snacks.
ReplyDelete