Glad to FINALLY be living in NY, although it did derail my Weight Watch-ing for a little while. I gained 2.4 2 weeks ago, and I am struggling to get back on a regular eating/exercise schedule. There are a LOT of temptations here food wise...and I treat myself to trigger foods within reason. I'm DYING to get a bagel this weekend, and top it with some (homemade) egg whites and American cheese (cooked in 1 tsp evoo, of course!) I lost 1.6 last week, so I am making up for the gain, but I am in the red this week.
However, despite PMS week, the in-the-red-ness has been under control (fairly). I am 28 points in the red as of today, and plan to WI Friday morning. I would love to squeak out a .8 loss, so I am going to (try) to get in like 6-9 more APs before then, which will put me at about 19-22 points in the red. NOT horrible. The only day I did NOT make my GHGs was Friday - and I only missed my personal goal (16-19 a day) by 1 that day.
I'm experimenting with the program a little - trying to see if things seem more manageable for me by taking 7 points from my WPA @ the beginning of the week, and applying 1 to each day. Then, instead of having 27 points, I have 28...and 28 WPA for the week. It seems to help with meal planning. That one extra point makes a difference. If I am successful, eventually as my POINTS get lower, I may go to 2 a day, or 2 every other day. We'll have to wait and see. Of course, this is not a WW endorsed thing, it's just me!
Going to head back to posting daily menus. I think this blog was REALLY keeping me focused, and it's important for my WLJ to maintain it. Going to add activity component to each day, as well - plus I need to spend some POSITIVE time on the 'net. LoL
No comments:
Post a Comment