Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reflection on a Week

Had a GOOD WI on Sat! Lost 2.4. I expected to lose, but I didn't think it would be THAT good. I lost 2 pts due to a lifestyle change, and I think that made ALL of the difference. Plus, I've been eating way cleaner. Looking back @ last week's goals:

1. GHGs: 16-19 DAILY. (There can be up to 20 with the optional milk serving)
2. Earn 20 APs
3. Do 4 training runs for my upcoming 5K.
4. EAT CLEAN! (minimum amount of processed foods & refined sugars)
5. DO NOT go over WPA + AP earned (I've been WAY in the red the past two weeks)

#1. I was able to get at LEAST 16 GHGs for 5 out of 7 days! Woohoo! Aiming for 6 this week
#2. Earned about 16 APs, so room for improvement there.
#3. Only got in 2 training runs before WI
#4. Goes along well w GHGs. Will leave this one out next week.
#5. Was in the red about 10 pts after WPA + AP earned. MUST correct. Can't believe I still lost!

I've been hitting refined sugars like CRAZY this week, because I am feeling very weak/like I'm going to pass out. I've been CRAVING them. I'm done with my WPA/APs already. Need to make it till Friday PM under remaining points and earn about 7 more APs to break even. I'll do it, though, for sure. Whether or not I will lose with all of those processed foods is another issue ENTIRELY.

Getting my hair cut SHORT before I move back to NY. I worry that my "fat girl" face won't work well with my style. But it grows back, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment