Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sunday's Menu: Planned for 25 pts + 2 WPA

Saturday went pretty well. I edited to include the additional WPA I used. I start Sunday with 22 WPA remaining for the week.

AM: (7pts)
1 c iced coffee w 2 splenda +
1/4 c FF Half & Half
Egg Sandwhich:
1 Arnold's WG Sandwich Thin
3 Egg Whites + 1/4 c onions cooked in
1 tsp evoo
topped with
1/3 c RF melted cheddar jack cheese

AM Snack: Smoothie (3pts)
1/2 c almond milk
1 frozen banana
1/2 scoop protein powder
water to fill to desired level

Lunch (at work): (5 pts)
Lean Cuisine Chicken Enchilada Suiza (Chix Ench + Rice in Sauce - YUM!)
1 c raw baby carrots

Afternoon snack: (2 pts)
Special K Bar - Strawberry

Dinner: (9 pts)
1 serving WG pasta
1/2 c tomato sauce
3 chicken meatballs (unusual, I know, but trying to eat ALL of my food store in the house with the upcoming move!)
salad, dressed with:
1 tsp evoo + red wine vinegar

Planned for 18/19 GHG's. Currently short 1 milk product, perhaps will work it in??? Hoping for no additional sugar issues, as I've worked a LOT more carbs back into my diet. Either way, will be carrying mentos and an extra cereal bar or two for emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment