Friday, July 30, 2010

August...and beyond.

So, today was another "last supper" kinda day. I hate when I eat like this, and even though I reset my WI day to Tuesdays (this seems to be the most consistent day for me to WI with my horrible retail schedule...) I've been nothing but bad and am HUGELY in the red. Emotional eating, for sure...but turning into self-sabotage.

I'm writing tonight to say NO MORE. I need to take control of my thyroid and at least maintain my weight if I can't lose. I DID expense myself a new food scale (on my credit card) I talked to a few other hypothyroid people and they said they need to be COMPLETELY exact in order to lose while they struggle with medication. So, starting tomorrow, that's what I need to be.

As per my blog title, I want to lose this weight FOR GOOD. I lost some of the foci (focuses?) of my blog since moving back home, so I am going to rededicate myself to these as well:
1. post more pictures
2. trying new recipes
3. trying one new food item, per week

At the very least, I have restarted C25K, I want to make myself the runner I WAS once upon a time - I hope to do a half marathon before I'm 30. I did a marathon before I was 25, so I guess I am doing it backwards.

Tomorrow will be C25K W1D2...I'm starting from scratch so I can learn how to appreciate running outdoors once again. Today was pretty good. The dog even came with me!

I just need to remember to take this all one day at a time, and forgive myself for being human...

Tomorrow is July 31. I recommit and put myself first, above all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment