Sunday, July 11, 2010

Goals & Rewards

So, I've been thinking a lot this week about goals. I decided to blog about it while I'm sitting here, drinking my Green Monster. (Today, it's 1 1/4 c skim, about 1/4 c water, 1 frozen banana, 1/2 c frozen blueberries, 1 tsp canola oil, 1 handful baby spinach..YUM. I buy fresh fruit, but always freeze some and keep it in there, for just these moments - LOVE the texture!)

I gained weight this past week, but I knew I would - 3.2 lbs. I just didn't give a flying f*ck about what I ate or put into my body. I can't BELIEVE how much my thyroid medication was affecting me! I switched from the Generic to the Brand Name and I am already feeling LESS lethargic, 100% less irritable, and just have generally more energy to do day-to-day stuff.

While I'm not ready to change my online stats to my ULTIMATE goal, I was thinking about setting up some rewards for myself along the way. My budget is VERY tight, but I still deserve nice things, even if it takes me MONTHS to pay them off. Here is what I'm thinking:

Current Weight: 194
Re-earn 5% (189): Fingerprint protector for DROID
10% (180.2): Permanent French Tips (gels..artificial nails make me feel prettier!)
NEXT 5% 180.2 - 5% (171.2): Season 4 of Scrubs
NEXT 10% (162.2): Season 5 of Scrubs
Goal: (5'7", I *think* my goal will be 155, but possibly 150. The lowest I have ever been before is 162.8, according to old WW books: iPod touch
Lifetime: Vacation to ________

Sooo, some of them are silly, and some are more formidable...but they're things I want and just cannot "expense" away in my present status of employment.

I'm WI-ing Wednesday morning this week. Retail makes it SO hard to get in a regular schedule....I also REALLY hate WI @ night, so I guess if I could get over that, I would have a regular-ish schedule LoL. As of right now, I will have used 31 of my 35 WPA, I'm going to try to keep it that way. I need to earn some MEGA AP's, bc I haven't felt well enough to exercise since Friday...but I'm about to embark on a pretty good walk with the dog bc I feel decent today :-)

Then, heading along for brunch @ bff's house...

Plans for brunch: (11pts)
1 bagel
2 tbs reg. cream cheese (I am bringing a tbs and measuring, don't care - but BFF is a WW-er)
tomatoes to top (bringing these)
1 small glass of mimosa
coffee, black/iced a splenda

Dinner @ mom's tonight, must convince her to try to get something within my range. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment