Ok, so last night I had a meltdown. There's no avoiding that. I must have eaten about 12 double stuff oreos. I cried, about how I hate myself, hate what I am doing to myself when I gain, hate my job (retail, I'm a certified teacher who hasn't been able to get a job), and am still dealing with the backlash of having broken up with a 4ish year BF...(I did the breaking and feel guilt!). Emailed my BFF who is also on Weight Watchers, about how I was NOT going to WI and I hate everything and my thyroid and feel trapped financially.
Today I said, KJ, suck it up, go WI.
I did and I was down 3.2! That was EXACTLY how much I gained last week, which, I guess was MOSTLY bc of TOM. THANK GOD. I WAS in the red, but I think I am starting to finally get to a normal level of thyroid function and I have been able to exercise more. I feel much more capable today. I am 1.6 lbs away from getting my 5% back!
Next WI will be week 16 for me as well, and I should get my "Stay and Succeed" charm, no matter what happens with WI. :-)
Gonna try a new strategy for POINTS again this week. Since I have a BAD habit of eating "imaginary" (finished with WPA, and then I "owe" myself APs, which I NEVER earn all of) points, I am going to try it a different way. Since I track manually, I have decided that I am going to eat my APs first, as much as I can. For example, I get 25 POINTS. Today, I am planned at 29 points. (Having a slice of Buffalo Chicken Pizza for dinner...mmmm). I have already earned 1 AP, so I need to earn 3 more before the day is over. Then I will have earned/eaten 4 APs today, and still have FULL WPA. Can't hurt to try, right? The program works different for everyone...and I can even get those 3 AP in BEFORE I go to dinner :-)
If any of you use the WW Boards, PLEASE read Emily's most recent blog entry (on my WLJ Friends Links). I just read it, she hit ONEderland today! I was almost in tears reading about how she still perceives herself as being stared at in stores. Having a weight issue, I can TOTALLY relate, and it feels good not to be alone. CONGRATS EMILY on your CONTINUED SUCCESS!
Happy to make a comeback and have a better week!
No comments:
Post a Comment