Sunday, July 4, 2010

Up 1.0???

OK, so I guess, in fairness, I WAS "in the red" by about 50 POINTS this week. But I had hoped I would still manage to lose the .8 I needed to return to my 5%. I guess I've been in denial. But three weeks ago, I started medication for Hypothyroid-ism, and my doc (in NC, haven't established in NY yet) said the meds would make weight loss "easier" because my body wouldn't be fighting against me anymore.

Turns out, for reasons UNrelated to WLJ, I don't think I'm on the right dose at ALL, but I have that checked out again in about 2 weeks, if I can find a doc to see me without health care.

So, I decided to set my goals for this week as the following:
1 - 17-19 GHGs Daily (this is different from the previous 16-19)
2 - 16 APs for the week (my thyroid has made me VERY lethargic, so it's been hard to get APs, but my work schedule is lighter this week, so I will DEF have time to be more active!)
3- Re-start INSANITY with week 2; blog about it.
4- NOOOOO "ITR" POINTS! (in the red)

What I really need to remind myself is that I have VERY few clothes that fit (my bottom, anyways - my top stays roughly the same, regardless of weight, thanks to a REALLY broad build) and that I need to make myself and my health first priority, even if it means pushing through the exhaust that comes for my thyroid to exercise.

Need to go back to trying new foods this week, I've been *kinda* underwhelmed lately!

I think I also need some Green Monsters back in my life. So many GHGs in one shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment