Sunday, December 19, 2010

21 days in - and MAINTAINED!

It's PMS week, and I maintained this morning! How happy am I??? I LOVE P+. I also finished my first cycle of OP 2 Overcome - my goal for that cycle was simply to track EVERYTHING that went into my mouth - and I did! I am so proud of myself. I did go into the red a little bit this week bc of PMS/no APs, but I'm happy to have maintained and been much better about my GHGs. The 2nd cycle - I am going to focus on having "Perfect" GHGs every day - that means getting every single check box checked, every day (According to my "Ultimate 3 Month Tracker):

6 Liquids
2 Healthy Oils
1 Multivitamin
5 F/V
2 NF/LF Dairy

Do-able...I am capable of doing this, when I plan. I am GOOD when I plan. I thrive on organization and preparedness. From a former colleague in my school in NC, I learned the phrase "Fail to plan, plan to fail." Of course, she was talking in terms of lesson plans, but I think this applies to many, if not all areas of my life.

My new recipe of the week will be THIS tomorrow night:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/12/spinach-tortellini-en-brodo.html

with a salad my dad makes, that includes some cheese - I count it as 4 pts/serving, and this seems to be working, so I will stay with that...

Today, I threw some stuff in the crockpot & it already smells delicious:
2 chicken breasts
1 can crushed tomatos
1/2 packet mild chili seasoning
1 can black beans
1 small onion, chopped
cumin (maybe 1/2 tsp)
red pepper seeds (maybe 1/4 teaspoon)

Before it's ready, I will take out the chicken, shred it, and put it back in for about 1/2 hour. Then, I'm going to serve each serving (4) over 1/2 cup of brown rice, with 3 tbs FF sour cream.

Yum. Smells good already, and should be hearty and filling.

I'll be wrapping Christmas gifts today, even though I still have 1 more person to buy for, and am waiting for a package from Zappos.

Merry Christmas to ALL who celebrate it! I'll probably be blogging and on the boards a LOT this week as a coping strategy! I'm hoping for a loss Sunday (WI the day after Christmas??? who AM I???)

No comments:

Post a Comment