Feeling really good, still OP. Tomorrow is the last day of the week, my WPA will reset on Sunday with WI!
Making an attempt tomorrow to stay AWAY from high-sodium foods, get in my healthy oils, and eat non-processed, home-cooked stuff. This means that I am trying TWO recipes from Skinnytaste tomorrow (Gina has updated the P+ on both):
Breakfast (I am cutting it in half to make for 1, but subbing in Lite Silk Vanilla Soy...keeping amount at 1/2 cup though, cause I like it thicker, but still liquidy)
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/10/pumpkin-smoothie.html
Dinner: (with 1 c cooked angelhair and homemade sauce, which I will control P+ value of)
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/04/baked-chicken-parmesan.html
So right now, am planned for minimal sodium. Going to stay AWAY from Garlic Bread this time, and try to have a really vegetable-y lunch...haven't planned lunch yet.
Need to get more f/v when I'm at the grocery store tomorrow!
Loving how liveable this plan is for me - I had planned for wine this evening (4oz) but was feeling munchy, so for the same P+ value, I was able to sub in 1 serving of BBQ potato chips.
Delish, and I'm SO satisfyed all of the time!
Also looking forward to a good run tomorrow!
ReplyDelete(and interested to see if weight loss on Sunday takes P+ target down immediately....)