And I WI @ home, but I'm down another 2 lbs! 6.8 over the last two weeks! I know it will slow down from here, and I may even see maintenance over the next week or so, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely stoked!
I still have 31 P+, so this week, I am REALLY going to focus on hitting ALL of my GHGs, every day. When I started up again in April, I was really good at that. This time around, I find I have the most trouble getting in my healthy oils, and nonfat/lowfat dairy - since I have been eating a lot of full-fat cheeses. (mmm, cheese)
SO, for this week:
I am going to make it a personal goal, no matter HOW busy I am, to post what I have eaten for the day, in order to reflect on whether I have hit all of my GHGs. Hold me accountable, reader-friends! I need to focus on making sure I use all of my daily P+ to hit my GHGs, before I start dipping into the WPA.
I'll be back later with my menu, BUT, I had a great breakfast, and already managed to get in 2 types of lean protein, an oil, and a serving of fruit. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment