Wednesday, December 29, 2010

January Goals(Thanks, Lindsey!) + Some Pics...

Lindsey (on the 20's board) posted a thread today about Goals (but not Resolutions) for January 2011....So here's what I wrote...I'm doing this here to keep me focused and accountable.

- Log about 50 miles (training for half marathon)
- take 2-3 classes (zumba, dance fitness, dance classes, etc)
- Lose 4 lbs (hopefully, and will not beat myself up if I don't)
- Begin INSANITY workout as my cross training (I started this in August, but wasn't fit enough - so now I'm going to do it 1-2 days a week)


I can't WAIT for January!

Anyhow, here's some pics.

This is a picture of the "before" pic I carry with me to WW each week (230 lbs, pictured with my brother, 2003)


Here's some pictures from today, in my NSV size 14 jeans...I realized though I am 23 lbs higher than the lowest I was on WW (in 2007) - I am down 45 lbs from my original (highest weight!) I'm feeling pretty good today! :-)




And a side view, more coy pic (Note, Rowdy is chilling in the back of BOTH pictures...he loves his momma):



These are in my dad's room, as I do not have a full length mirror. I'm ready to keep rocking WW and hope to lose the last 35 lbs in 2011! That's my goal/plan!!!

8 comments:

  1. KJ you look amazing!!! You have come such a long ways. I know you can hit your goal for 2011. Keep up the good work! Wow, wow, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow those pics look awesome! I still have to post the 2011 goals on my blog - I'm lazy :). I think you've inspired me to upload pics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, thank you! Do it - it'll make you feel really good about yourself - and what better time to reflect on your progress than right before the New Year???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Love your hair, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ladies! You make me feel even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hot damn girl, you look AMAZING! keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete