Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goals and Rewards.....

So, now that I'm below my 5%, I'm going to take the next piece of my WLJ, and chunk it up a little. I'm trying to focus on 5 lbs, 10 times.

I've completed 3 times, I have 7 left. Seems SO do-able for 2011.

My next "Major" goal is my next 5%, 180 lbs. I'm trying to figure out how to reward myself when I hit 180 lbs. I got SO many things that I want for Christmas, that I am not REALLY sure what to get for myself, but I am thinking I will get the next season of Scrubs that I need for my collection.

So, I've done this about 1,000 times before, but here are my tentative goals and rewards as I move forward:

180: MacBook (will be buying this with old savings bonds, so not paying much "out of pocket")
175: 25 lbs! New Tattoo "Carpe Diem" design
170-171 (Next 10%): Mani/Pedi
165: Scrubs, Season 4
160: Scrubs, Season 5
154 (Next 10%): Massage
150 (Goal?): iPod touch + Seven Jeans

I am not sure yet if my goal will be 145, 150, or 155. I've never been that small before, so I'm not sure where I will be at a "happy" weight. I've been as low as 162, but my body still had some work to do - not sure if the 7 lbs to 155 would make it...We'll see.

I'm so psyched to keep moving forward with P+. I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment