Saturday, May 15, 2010

I fought TOM, and TOM won!

Weighed in today and was up .4, but after a LOUSY week - I'll take it! I'm leaving this one to TOM, dumb luck, and eating LOTS of GHGs. I had fun a lot of this week, anyway. Cookie dough, brownies, chips, all kiiinds of refined sugars. But, it is over and done.

I'm considering this a bigger victory than I should be. I bought myself a pair of Skull Candy ear buds to motivate myself to improve, work harder, and track, track, track this week.

My mom is visiting, so we will eat out a bit - but she is diabetic, so it will feel great to be able to make smart choices with her!

I have TWO new things to try this week: a new recipe for a Turkey Sausage Frittata (will share with pictures after eating/cooking) and a Breakfast Cookie.

I look forward to both. Will post my reviews at a later date!
-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment