Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Thing of the Week: It's Greek to Me

As part of my Weight Loss Journey, I've committed myself to try something new every week. Previously, when I was on Weight Watchers, I didn't QUITE commit to this the last time I did WW, and was easily bored. I am being proactive about this now! I will post each time I try my new thing.

This week:
Chobani Greek Yogurt - Strawberry


I've heard such great things about Greek Yogurt and Overnight Oats on the WW Boards (WWB from here on) that I decided I would make my own concoction.

I used:
1 6oz container of Chobani Strawberry Yogurt +
1/2 cup oats
Placed in the fridge overnight.

In the morning at work, I freshened it up with a splash of NF milk.

Verdict:

UGH. I just finished eating it and feel ill. I ate it over the course of about 1.5 hours, because I just didn't like it. BUT, being at work and having budgeted POINTS for it, I had to eat it. It was just TOO thick for me, and extremely heavy.

I really wanted to like it due to the nutritional values, but this is a FAIL for me. 2nd time tried, 2nd time I didn't like.

Oh well. On to scoping out next week's "New" thing, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment