Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Menu + Reflection

I figured for a little while - probably another week - I am going to post my daily menus again in an attempt to regain some normalcy! I really need to refocus my WLJ after the last few weeks of making a half-assed attempt at "counting" points. My work schedule is about to thin out a little due to the conclusion of Semi-Annual Sale (yes, I am an out-of-work-teacher selling panties), and I will have MUCH more time to plan and enjoy :-)

I have 27 points a day (officially, at the moment) and I have taken 1 pt from my WPA per day to extend my daily intake. YES, I use all of my WPA, and YES I use all of my AP's. I still lose, as long as I adhere to the program. Tell the nay-syers - IT WORKS!

AM Meal: (6 pts)
Omelette:
3 Egg Whites cooked in
1 tsp evoo
w 1/2 c mushrooms & 1/4 c tomato
1/4 c RF cheddar, melted
coffee w 1/2 c skim & 1 serving FV creamer

AM Snack: (4 pts)
Smoothie:
1 c skim
1/2 c frozen Blueberries
1/4 scoop vanilla protein
1 tsp evoo

Lunch: (9 pts)
1 slice Buffalo Chicken Pizza (from my FAV pizza place. It's good to be home!)
Salad w white balsamic vinegar

PM snack: (2 pts)
Lemon Zest Mini Luna Bar (not my fav flavor, but it came in the package. Will pass on it in the future!)

Dinner (at work): (6 pts)
1/3 c homemade tuna salad (made by dad, so I count the pts as deli-style...reg mayo, but DOES include onions & celery) over
lettuce, tomato, cucumber
with
1 c cherries

Assorted bites for day: 4 fritos and 1 cheeto. Counted as 1 pt.

I hope to earn 4-5 AP's today, Probably 2-3 from doing my INSANITY video, and 1-2 from walking the dog/getting on the treadmill. WI is tomorrow AM so I am trying to stay as LOW SODIUM as possible, and get in LOTS of GHGs! The only one I will miss today is whole grains.

**I should add that when I'm eating "clean" and getting in ALL of my GHGs, my body feels better and I have a TON more energy. I highly recommend evaluating your daily GHG intake and setting a personal goal to work towards!**

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found your blog on the WW boards.
    Anyway, do you like the insanity program? I've been contemplating doing it, but wasn't sure!

    ReplyDelete