Thursday, April 21, 2011

A little meme, stolen from another blogger...

So, I've let you into my life via my WLJ. Most of you don't know me IRL...so here's some A-Z about me!!!


A to Z about me :)

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. Laundry. Mopping. I prefer to organize things, rather than clean.

D. Dogs: Rowdy! A 3 year old puggle :) He's my love.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, 2 cups, in a very large mug.

F. Favorite color: Blue, turquoise (like a tiffany blue), green, & silver.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5’7"

I. Instruments you play: I played most wind instruments throughout HS. Now I dabble with guitar.

J. Job title: Teacher
K. Kids: 25, none of them belong to me.

L. Live: on Long Island, with Dad & brother, after about 6+ years on my own. 

M. Mom’s name: Cindy

N. Nicknames: Kel, KJ, Kaj

O. Overnight hospital stays: 0

P. Pet peeve: I'm quirky. Most of my pet peeves are grammar/speech related.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken." <--- guess the movie, get a free 0 P+ cupcake ;-)

R. Right or left handed: Righty.

S. Siblings: 1 younger brother

T. Time you wake up: btwn 6:45 - 6:55 on weekdays.

U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret - but I'm biased bc I work there every now and again.
V. Vegetables you dislike: olives. Is that a veggie?

W. What makes you run late: Bad traffic. I'm always on time, if not early.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Back and hands. One knee xray.

Y. Yummy food you make: My personal fav to cook (since I was like 12) is homemade manicotti. Thanks to Gina @ Skinnytaste, at least now I make it skinny.

Z. Zoo- favourite animal: Elephant, I think.

2 comments:

  1. "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" is from Talladega Nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I think you're my bloggy-soulmate. lol

    ReplyDelete