I WI today, up 1, back to 179.6. I'm angry with myself. I have been stressed, and half-assing things.
BUT, I met with my leader, to talk to her about starting to think about my GOAL weight. When we chatted, we said 160 is the high end of my range for my height, and we will probably set that as an initial goal. I may consider setting 155 as a final goal, but I think for now, 160 seems more REALISTIC.
Marianne (my leader) rewards us with bracelets she buys out of her own pocket for personal goals. So, we started by setting a personal goal of 170, and then we will set my GOAL goal when I reach 170. 170 seems SO attainable at 179.6. I just need to double down, and take care of myself. I am important!
My goals/rewards (as of February)
175: 25 lbs! Scrubs, Season 4 + 5
170: (Next 10%): Hoodie
165: Scrubs Season 6
160: 40 (70 lbs since 1st time around)! New Tattoo: "Carpe Diem" design
^ the things I changed here are that I took away the goals for 154/150. I think I have to wait until I get closer to even figure out if this is feasible/what I want. Also, I had 170 set as a mani/pedi, but I am trying to get those more often to treat myself, so I would rather get myself a nice hoodie for spring.
OP 2 Overcome:
Just starting a new cycle to refocus on myself. Focus on my GHGs, stop stress eating, and try new foods. Today is day 1/21. So far, I have in:
2 liquids (I count water only, I have drank more than that, but this is to keep me on track)
2 healthy oils
Multivitamin
1 fruit
1 dairy
Not bad for just having had lunch! I'm going to KILL it this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment