...but I'm OK with it. The honest truth is that I was NOT too good to myself/my body this week...My WW weight record says this is the same weight I was two weeks ago, so I can deal. I'm still in the 170's, even better...just really need to hit that 175 to remotivate and keep me going!
But, in the grand scheme, I guess it's really great that I DID only go up .8...Last night, I went out with P and his friends to celebrate his birthday. We went to a Hibachi Grill, it was a great time! I had Hibachi Shrimp with white rice...and many a Sake Bomb.
P's bff brought out a rainbow-cookie cake from an Italian Bakery. Had a slice of that shit, too. It was DELICIOUS...then we went out to yet another bar and I continued drinking (I like my booze....about once a month, I have a blow-out night!).
I guess it's possible that if I did not have a night like this, I could have lost weight today, but - what makes this program livable is that I don't feel guilty about this at all...I enjoyed myself, I didn't exactly track, but I made decent choices at dinner...and I'm moving forward, upward and onward.
I've been struggling with my P+ a little bit lately, that's no secret - so I'm trying something new this week. I need more on my dailies - the program was easiER when I was over 30 P+ a day...SO, this is my plan for this week:
49 WPA (which I always eat)
-
2 WPA/Day (bring my DPA from 29 to 31)
=
35 WPA
I set it up so that I will still have weeklies, and still be using all of my WPA anyway. I also plan to eat about HALF of my AP's - I must eat them, as I'm training for the half marathon, and my body will need something extra from all of the mileage.
Ready to have a GOOD week, and a big loss next Saturday...WW Gods, give me strength!
No comments:
Post a Comment