Monday, April 25, 2011

UP 2.0 on 4/23.

Seriously? Can I stop the friggin yo-yoing already? These are my WI's since hitting 177 in February:

2/19: 177.8
3/5: 180.0
3/12: 179.4
3/19: 178.6
3/26: 180.2
4/2: 178.6
4/9: 179.6
4/16: 178.2
4/23: 180.2

This averages out to :::drumroll::: GAINING .25 lb per week.

I feel utterly defeated. My job has been SO stressful lately, and it's been really hard to come home and cook every day. It's hard for me to live on 29 P+ right now. It's hard for me to think that I still have 20.2 lbs to lose, and my DPT is NOT going to go down again.

Upon reflecting - What are my factors?

1. Going into the red a bit, about every other week.
2. Being less motivated to run, and therefore, running less.
3. Complete exhaustion.
4. Sodium, and lots of it.
5. Carby meals more often than I used to.

What am I doing about it?
1. Doing my BEST not to go into the red this week. However, I am out of P+ already due to unexpected drinking Sat night, and definitely went over on Easter. Basically, I am going to focus on my 29 P+ each day.
2. Making sure I run more this week. I am downgrading my Half Marathon (5/1) to either 5K or 10K, bc I am not well-trained enough. Half Marathon FAIL. (Also makes me feel like crap!)
3. Going to the doctor. I have a hypoactive thyroid I am medicated for. However, it's possible that my meds aren't working right anymore, so I will be having a blood workup at the end of the week. I am also anemic and need to find out about taking iron.
4. Need less processed dinners.
5. More veggies. Need to go shopping.

I am still off of work this week, the Catholic School vacation is different than public. I am going to use the time to take care of myself the best I can, and be more active. I plan to run today, Wed, and Thurs, and then do my race either Saturday or Sunday morning, depending on which I choose.

I am taking Zumba tomorrow morning for the first time in months.

I'm headed to the gym in about 1 hour. Before then, I will be walking the dog, and getting hydrated.

Please, please, please let this be a good, in-control week. I'm so tired of spiraling, and I want to hit 175 SO bad.....that's a milestone for me! And it seems like such a small number!

No comments:

Post a Comment