Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Goals, Revisited + new April Goals

March, revisited.
1. Log 72 training miles for LI Half Marathon. (This is the "light" version of the schedule, with 3 runs a week. I may choose 4 some week, which means I should kick this mileage's ASS!)
2. Try 4 new recipes.
3. Lose 4 lbs, forgive myself IF I don't!
4. Take a class, fitness or otherwise.
5. Commit to and complete a new cycle of OP 2 Overcome. (Will start Saturday 3/5 after WI)


1. As of 3/27: 32.48...Scheduled for final week? 12. I think my Math was a little off, though I am definitely short on long runs!
2. Emily Bites' White Lasagna, Skinnytaste.com's Skinny Taco Dip, Skinnytaste's No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake, Skinnytaste's Chicken Pot Pie soup.
3. GAINED .2. Plateauing? There is a need for refocusing here!
4. Went to a Technology Workshop!
5. Did not do


April:
1. Log 62 miles, completing Half Marathon training
2.Try 4 new recipes
3. Hit my next minigoal of 175, forgive myself if I don't
4. Begin working INSANITY warm-ups into non-running days
5. Take a pole dancing class (on my 101 list!)

No comments:

Post a Comment