Somehow, I pulled it out and managed a loss. I wasn't even going to WI. I always WI on my Wii in the morning of my WI, and it showed me as being down, so I figured, what the hell, just do it.
I am SO happy, though baffled. With the amount of P+ I was in the red, I figured that one of two things happened:
1. My Vday dinner was NOT as many P+ as I counted it as.
2. I am burning WAY more calories/APs running than I think I am.
So, it is a NEW week. I think my plan for this week is going to be as follows:
-Save as many WPA as possible for trip to Boston.
-WI Wed AM, as I won't be in town for my normal Saturday meeting, and I won't have a car to get to a meeting while in Boston (which is really a suburb of Boston, where one of my BFFs lives)
Now, while I am TERRIBLY excited to go see this BFF and her apartment, and her darling BF, I am kind of sad that I won't be attending my usual Saturday meeting. I LOVE this time during my week.
It's time for me to sit there with my NF latte (either from Dunkin or Starbucks, depending on the week), eat my morning fruit, reflect on my past week in my WLJ, and plan for the following week. I buy the "Ultimate 3 Month Tracker" book since P+ started, and I find it's the best way for me to track - it also has a page where you can outline your WLJ goals for the week, as well as exercise, obstacles, and how to overcome them. I am a VERY visual person, so this is GREAT for me.
Lately, I roll with a posse @ WW, and I love this. My local BFF (since like, FOREVER) has been coming the last few Saturday mornings, and I just got my brother on the WW train, too. I'm so happy to have them there with me - and feel like, we're in this together, even though in a way, I still consider the meeting to be "me" time.
I also ALWAYS use my phone during the meeting to plan, which may or may not be rude (but I don't think leader Marianne minds, as I always contribute something to the mtg...a teacher cannot keep her mouth shut! LoL). I log on to WW.com and update my stats. Then, I text one of my sorority sisters living in Cleveland who is ALSO on WW and WI on Saturday to tell her my progress....
Then, I come home and have my delicious, usual weekend breakfast, and sit here and blog. It's really all quite therapeutic and has become a staple of my WLJ. So, whether you read regularly or not, blog or not, I thank you - bc I enjoy reading what y'all write, and knowing that someone out there is getting something.
I also someday hope that I can have my own WW meeting after reaching my goal...Only time shall tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment