I did my typical Wednesday peek was was up .4...but honestly, that could easily be a loss by Saturday. We didn't have any fruit in the house until today - and I ate what P cooked me last night (delicious!) but could have had ANY amount of sodium in it. Either way, I have 3 more runs this week, 15 WPA left before dinner tonight, and the opportunity to take good care of my body for the rest of the week. If I stay diligent, I am not worried. I know I have said it about a THOUSAND times, but I really love the P+ plan and how satisfied I have been on it. There is literally NOTHING that I really cut out. For example, tonight I am having Spinach & Cheese Tortelini with Italian bread and EVOO. Granted, I cut down my portion sizes, but honestly, I'd rather have some than none.
SO, my February Goals, after considering them for a few days, are this:
1) approximately 50 miles logged running
2) 4 "cross training" workouts (one none-running workout per week)
3) Lose 3 lbs (and forgive myself when I don't)
4) Give up Diet Soda!
5) Take ONE class...of some kind, fitness or otherwise - I just want to learn new things!
I'm on day 2 of giving up diet soda...I usually only have one a day, but I find that I am REALLY dragging in the afternoons! I just hate the idea of drinking my sodium - I had also done away with it in HS, so I know I am capable of it...and I KNOW it's better to get rid of the chemicals, but I still expect it to be on the difficult side. BUT, I am using the logic that if I can do it for 28 days, I can do it forever.
NSV yesterday: My jeans have been falling down, so I went to American Eagle to try on a size 12 - and they fit! My butt looks great, lol
Hey Girl, I love your blog and I'm giving you an award! Go to my blog, www.imademybed.blogspot.com! Megs<3
ReplyDeleteBTW how did the date go this weekend?
Hey Megs! Date was AWESOME. We got sushi and saw The Dilemma. He's still super sweet and I have a great time with him!
ReplyDeleteWe hung out Tuesday night @ his place. He made me dinner again - I am so seriously impressed by someone who wants to cook for ME. And the best part of it is that he eats REALLY balanced meals... which makes it WW friendly for me (he doesn't know I'm on it, at this point).
We have plans to see each other tomorrow night, and he's coming to my house Sunday for a small Superbowl Get-Together...I'm just excited to see him. :-D