So as of last night, P and I are official. I initiated the conversation, but it was really precious. I am SO smitted with him. I stayed over his place (not planned, as he is at work today - but we were snuggly and good) and am so excited to see him come to my house tomorrow for my Superbowl Party! He is just all sorts of adorable, and I am trying VERY hard not to gush, but it's hard not to. Thank you, OKCupid/my initiating conversation!
At WI, I was down another .6, bringing me to 178.8. I'm really excited bc I was kinda holding off on my MacBook - in the past, I have a history yo-yo-ing back up after I hit a milestone goal (180, 10%)...so I am really glad to have continued to lose, and plan to try to go get my MacBook at the mall today, if I have enough time btwn all of the house cleaning and preparing for Superbowl tomorrow. (btw, I am a DIE HARD Giants fan, but a football fan in general, it's a big TO-DO for me)
I am expecting my losses to slow down from this point forward - but I feel really good and positive about hitting goal in 2011. I have 28.8 lbs to go, and 10 months to do it in...so that's roughly 2.88 a month...so from here on in, I plan to shoot for a 3 lb loss/month. This is very realistic and HEALTHY - which is the most important thing.
I indulged this AM with my favorite weekend breakfast, tweaked:
Bagel w
4 egg whites, cooked in
1 tsp canola,
and 1 laughing cow cheese on the side
NOTHING beats a Long Island bagel. But, for 8 pts, I haven't had one in about 8 weeks!
Anyhow, I am off to work on my cleaning and errands. I'll be blogging about Superbowl Menu tomorrow or later this evening. I plan to have an OP Superbowl! woohoo!
Yaaaaaaay!!! You should post a pic of you two together so we can see how adorable y'all look :)Congrats on the loss! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!! congrats. I love hearing about you and P. Keep up the Weight loss too :)
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I feel great - and he's only contributing to the feelings of self-worth :-D
ReplyDeleteHi hon! Just sauntered over here from WW messageboards Congratulations! I found my beau on the OKC too :)
ReplyDelete