Monday, February 28, 2011

Stop being an ASS.

So, I'm 30 P+ in the red, roughly. This is why I HATE not weighing in. It is NOT a free pass, and I'm totally emotionally eating today, and now I feel full, am too tired to run, and pissed at myself about it.

Boston was wonderful, though I definitely overate a few times - but surprisingly enough, NOT the night that I went to the Melting Pot.

But here I am, back at my grind. Today was long and exhausting. With a faculty meeting after school, I missed my afternoon window to go to the gym before it got crowded, and now I'm just too tired for a few miles at night. So, tomorrow, either at night or in the afternoon, immediately after my students' Musical rehearsal, I need to head right to the gym and get 3.5 in. I think this will help me to get back on track.

P is away. He left today, and it's making me really cranky to think that I can't see him again until he returns on Saturday. I think I need to recognize this feeling so I can work on running and eating properly this week. I'm afraid to even PEEK at the damage I have done on the scale, but I am going to try to eat my best tomorrow, and then see the scale on Wednesday for my normal mid-week peek.

I FEEL LIKE CRAP. SELF, do you hear you??? When you eat like crap, you FEEL like crap. I came home from work today and literally inhaled everything. ::sigh::

Motivation, come back to me. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this....

C'mon...(Dealing with lots of emotional stress from going back to work this week - I wish I was working in a better place.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment