Saturday, February 12, 2011

Revisiting Goals & Rewards

This is what I planned as of January:

180: MacBook (will be buying this with old savings bonds, so not paying much "out of pocket")
175: 25 lbs! New Tattoo "Carpe Diem" design
170-171 (Next 10%): Mani/Pedi
165: Scrubs, Season 4
160: Scrubs, Season 5
154 (Next 10%): Massage
150 (Goal?): iPod touch + Seven Jeans

This is what will CHANGE:

180: MacBook (will be buying this with old savings bonds, so not paying much "out of pocket")
175: 25 lbs! Scrubs, Season 4 + 5
170-171 (Next 10%): Mani/Pedi
165: Scrubs Season 6
160: 40 lbs! New Tattoo: "Carpe Diem" design
154 (Next 10%): Massage
150 (Goal?): iPod touch + Seven Jeans

I decided, that being so close to 175 right now, that I am not yet comfortable with going into a tattoo parlor and dropping trou. I'm going to put my tattoo on my right upper thigh, so that it is seen when wearing a bathing suit in the summer, so hopefully I can hit 160 before summer comes and I'm out on the Jetski. (wear and tear)

This list, of course, is subject to change :-)

I DID buy myself an album on iTunes today. I am also trying to buy myself new clothes every few weeks, to keep my wardrobe current. I deserve nice things (when I can afford them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment