....from my mid-week peek. Right now, it shows up .9, and while I HATE to count chickens before they're hatched, I am SURE I can turn that around by Sat AM with my running, and more Healthy Oils (I've been REALLY short on them this week - ate at friends' houses two nights in a row)....
I'm behind on running this week. It's PMS week, and with TOM looming, I always have back pain. Couple that with a sore throat, and I haven't run since THURSDAY. I'll be running again tonight, but just shooting for three runs this week. I will also be seeing my chiropractor tonight. I feel so defeated when I am not running. I WILL fix this tonight, although I think it's going to be on my home treadmill, bc with all of the going out I've been doing lately, I have not really spent adequate quality time with my dog, ROWDY! :-)
Cooking dinner tonight. Haven't cooked since Sunday when I had a Superbowl gathering for my nearest + dearest friends (and of COURSE, new DBF, P). Making Skinnytaste's Pasta Fagioli, which has become a house favorite, and I make it about every other week. I also use some of my DPT with this to have 2 tsp of evoo with Italian Bread for dipping - and BELIEVE me, that Italian bread is SO worth those P+!
So, I am telling you all this out of love (though it may be TMI)....but Healthy oils REALLY work. I have felt SO backed up all week missing out on them. Don't neglect them! (Plus, when you eat them in the manner that I'm eating them, they are SO fun and indulgent).
No comments:
Post a Comment