....THIS GIRL!
Down 1.6 today, made my 10% and then some...Also now into the 170s! Happy dancing! BIGTIME! I've had a fantastic time on the P+ program, and I think I have OP 2 Overcome to thank. What works for me:
- Hitting my GHGs each day, paying special attention to the Healthy Oils. This keeps me...::ahem:: regular.
- Using 3 of my F/V servings on fruit. They make great snacks in the afternoon - especially when I come home from teaching, and need a bite before I get a run in
- CLOSELY watching my sodium. For 2-3 days before my WI, the ONLY foods I eat OUT (from a restaurant) is pizza from a pizza joint. Anything else I would eat out (which is not much - I don't eat fast food) would make me bloat terribly - I am HIGHLY sodium sensitive
- Staying away from frozen, prepacked foods (see above ^)
- Plan, plan, planning. Planning at LEAST two meals a day ahead of time. Planning a day for my workouts, and leaving a little wiggle room for life changes, so that if I run on a Tuesday, instead of a Monday, it doesn't "wreck" my week.
- Trying 1 new recipe a week to keep it interesting.
- Eating ALL of my WPA. Just works for me. :-)
Also, ladies, I am down a P+ value as of today, which makes me a little nervous - cause I am now at 29 DPT. So, I have about 29.4 pounds left to lose, but my DPT is going to stay the same. I imagine, at some point, I am going to have to play with how many WPA I use....
Another date with P tonight. I'm excited. He likes sushi, so I'm thinking maybe we can grab sushi for dinner so I can plan adequately. :-)
YAY! You rock! Keep up the great work :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 10%!!!!!!!!!! You will L.O.V.E. Your new MacBook! Its my baby...well my 2nd baby. My first is my ipod soon to be replaced with an iphone!
ReplyDeleteHave a great date tonight and keep us updated!