Saturday, January 22, 2011

18 Days OP, & Steph, I DID lose....you called it!

Hello my WW friends!

I have 18 days OP today. Almost done with my 2nd cycle of OP 2 Overcome (where I was focusing on "perfect" GHGs...) I lost 1.8 at WI today! I'm calling this an SV AND and NSV, being that I had a wedding Sunday, a birthday dinner Thursday, a birthday lunch AND dinner Friday before WI. I kept my activity level high and still made sure I got in all of my F/V every day - and had a NF latte almost every day bc of all of the free coupons I had. I also had the most EPIC birthday week ever!

Sun - D & J's wedding. It was beautiful, I planned well, I danced a lot, and used about 90% of my WPA.

Mon - D & J's post-wedding brunch. Had LOTS of f/v and egg whites. Got right back OP. Went for a nature walk on the beach to look for seals with P, the guy I met on OKCupid. I counted this as an AP.

Tue - Back to work, had a parent conference with an OBNOXIOUS parent rescheduled. Also had a free latte.

Wed - Brand new couch was delivered to house. Had a FREE birthday dinner @ Moe's Southwest Grill - if you sign up for their e-mail list, they will e-mail you for a coupon for this on your birthday week!

Thurs - Birthday! Day started with a text from P at 7AM. Had a good day at work, a lovely birthday dinner w family that I didn't have to cook, and made a WW Friendly Rainbow Cake. Went for my run even AFTER cake!

Fri - Had a personal day from work. Massages with BFFs in AM, smoothies with BFFs, chick flick on the couch with BFFs. Dinner & hung out with P. First kiss AAAAH! I REALLY like him.

Sat - WI in the AM! Lost 1.8...tonight, heading to mom's to have cake with her family, and then out to the bar to celebrate with friends. It's been a great, great week!

I have my day for today all planned out already. I am going to get a run in around 3, then have dinner here, before heading to mom's for a Strawberry-Shortcake style cake, per my request. Then, booze/food-wise at the bar, I plan to be using my whole 49 WPA. I'll roughly keep track, but if anyone else goes out drinking, you KNOW what this gets like! So, I will do what I can, but mostly, I want to enjoy myself and the company of my friends. It's not every day you turn 28!

I'm .8 away from making my 10%. I'm hoping I can hit that next week...but we'll have to wait and see.

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I did not lose ANY P+ for turning 28...I wonder if you do at 30???

What were your successes this week, SV or NSVs??? Every little change COUNTS. Keep positive - you're worth it!!!

4 comments:

  1. I feel so special getting a shoutout in your post title! I think that was me since I said I figured you'd still have a loss. Am I right? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and congrats on your new guy! Hope things work out great for you guys :) First kisses are the best! I had my first kiss with my guy almost 3 years ago, I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete