Wow, that title was a mouthful. I just wanted to "capture" what it is I'm writing about today - but maybe I should have rethought it!
As for the Half Marathon, I'm 2 days in, I have 5.32/10.5 miles completed for the week. I'm happy with this, though am glad that tomorrow is my scheduled cross-training day. I'm thinking I'm going to do my Biggest Loser Wii game, or check out a workout streaming from Netflix on my Wii. Either way, tomorrow will be a low-key day. (After work) Not sure what I will be making for dinner yet.
I'm having a hard time getting in all of my GHGs every day - for the reason that I switched a lot of my cheeses back to full fat! I'm not eating much nonfat/lowfat dairy bc I'm LOVING having a real slice of cheese every now and again. Does anyone just count their regular cheese as their dairy???
I've had super salty dinner meals for the last two days. Need to go the low-sodium route for the rest of the week - WI is on Saturday morning, and I'm hoping that in light of the New Year's Eve I had, and getting my 10.5 miles in before Sat - I at LEAST maintain!! :::fingers crossed:::
It might be against the rules, but I've been counting full fat cheese as a dairy serving. It's still just as much calcium and isn't that why we have dairy as part of the GHG's?
ReplyDelete