...copied and pasted from a previous post...
- Log about 50 miles (training for half marathon)
- take 2-3 classes (zumba, dance fitness, dance classes, etc)
- Lose 4 lbs (hopefully, and will not beat myself up if I don't)
- Begin INSANITY workout as my cross training (I started this in August, but wasn't fit enough - so now I'm going to do it 1-2 days a week)
OK, so, my goals were a little bit bust in January
1 - ACHIEVED! Will log about 45 miles by the end of the month (tomorrow, Monday). I think this is close enough
2 - FAILED! Will add to February Goals
3 - ACHIEVED! Lost about 4 lbs in January
4 - FAILED! Was just generally lazy
So, WI is tomorrow AM. Right now I am having some water & tea, and then getting cozy for the night. I just ran 4.05 miles to "deal" with the lousy work week I had, and it went REALLY well. I ran the first three miles straight without stopping - I haven't done that since 2007! I made sure to stretch really well after, and take a nice shower. Next step is using THE STICK on my calves to release them a bit. I'm still planning for about 3 miles after WI tomorrow.
When I peeked on Wednesday, I was down about .9. I hope this stays, bc if I hit -.9, I get
a) My 10%!
b) To cash in my savings bonds and get me a MacBook Pro!
It will be my brother's first WI. I got him to come with me last week and join - so whether or not he stays, I will get some free WW magazine issues with the coupon thing I had.
I just hope he lost weight and he's as excited about P+ as I am! He only has about 30 lbs to lose, if that, and as a 24 year old man, he gets soooo many P+, it should be easy.
Good luck to all who WI tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment