So, I drank conservatively, ate conservatively, and danced my ass off! It was a gorgeous wedding and I had a FABULOUS time! Unfortunately, though I was staying at the castle, I did not bring flip flops - but I did have my converse sneakers to dance in when the heels got old - which were a HIT with the other guests when I put them on, and now I think I am going to be wearing blue Chuck Taylors under my wedding dress one day, should I ever get married!
The night ended with me drinking beers in the bathtub...and using, about 50 P+ for the day, leaving me with 10 WPA to get me to Saturday.
But I tracked, and I drank water, and I barely even ate dessert!
The biggest success is that today - I just got right back on track like nothing happened - starting with a BIG plate of fruit at the castle breakfast!
Also, this week, my new "recipe" is gonna be this on Thursday for my birthday cake:
http://www.omnomicon.com/rainbowcake
But, I'm just going to make it the "diet soda" ww way, without pudding. White cake, vanilla icing...delicious!
Anyway, 13 days OP.....

No comments:
Post a Comment