Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011: Cycle 2: OP 2 Overcome

Ok, so I was definitely NOT OP yesterday, as I had planned to be. I'm restarting my Cycle 2 of OP 2 Overcome. What better day than the first day of the New Year??? Today is the official start of my Half Marathon training. I'm not sure if today will be my first run, but I do have high hopes for that later. We shall see. If not, tomorrow for sure.

My first new recipe of 2011:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/02/spinach-lasagna-rolls.html
Lots of people on the boards have said these are DELICIOUS, and dad made some marinara sauce the other day, so I'm taking advantage of the fact that it's still in the house. Nothing beats homemade sauce :-) Part of my Day Zero Project is to try a new recipe, once a week...so here it is! Hopefully, I will remember enough to take a picture later.

Today, I'm also beginning Project 365 with my new digicam! I just need to pick a website to put my photos on. Photobucket? Snapfish? Whatever I can do for free!
http://365project.org/

This week, I need to make it my goal to work out 5 times...I am meeting someone from OKcupid.com this weekend, so I need to keep my morale up - and working out makes me feel pretty damn good! I'm not sure if this guy would be someone I would date, per se, but from the conversations we have had online and on the phone, we could at least be friends if nothing else. I was pleasantly surprised when he texted me this morning to ask about my New Year's Eve....

So, I'm ready, 2011! Feeling good and VERY much looking forward to having a GREAT, OP year that will hopefully lead to my hitting goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment