I can't believe it's my birthday, already! My TOM is making it really hard to stay OP this week. I have tracked EVERYTHING...and with my full belly right now, I am about 25 P+ in the red for the week. I'm still counting myself as OP for this cycle, because I am tracking. I need to be more stringent next cycle around. I need to work on staying out of the red again - I don't expect to lose this week at all....
And yes, I KNOW I have been saying that for weeks, but my mid-week peek yesterday showed me as UP, and I usually have 3 runs in before WI...I'll only have two, unless I can get one today, and one tomorrow, which is unlikely.
I've also had a BUTTLOAD of sodium this week.
Oh, and cake tonight. P+ friendly-ish (made with diet sprite), but still, was already 11 points in the red when the day began - and I definitely ate too much garlic bread - I was in control with everything else!
At least I hit ALMOST all of my GHG's today - the only one I was missing is ONE healthy oil, which isn't bad, considering that Dad made dinner (since my request for my birthday was to stay low-key, NOT eat out, and NOT wash dishes).
Honestly, I know I have done MUCH worse damage on my birthday. I am planning to get on the home treadmill @ about 9:30, and at LEAST get in 2 miles, even if I have to walk them. It's less APs, but every little bit matters. Right now, I am drinking as MUCH water as possible.
Going for a massage tomorrow AM thanks to BFF & her sis, I took a personal day. I am SO looking forward to it. I deserve it! I'm hoping I can still get in a run in the evening, and it will not make me lethargic....
Hope everyone's having a good week! Mine's been fantastic!
Happy birthday! If you're allowed to gain any weight during one week, it's at least your birthday. Knowing you, you will have a loss :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie! I promise you that I am not invincible! Just working the program and work in a school where my classroom is on the THIRD floor...and the bathroom is on the second...lol
ReplyDelete