If you follow me on the boards, you know I peeked at my results last night on my Wii, and it was showing that I was up 4.2 lbs! I always WI Saturday AMs, so, I drank TONS of water, and took an Excedrin Menstrual (PMS has been a b*tch to me this week! Migraines Galore!)....and literally floated myself to sleep! I even got up at 7 to pee for the first time, which is unusual for me...
Anyhow, I was down another .4! I'm so psyched for anything. I'm equally psyched that I have lost EVERY SINGLE WI since P+ began! Who knew! I attribute my weight loss this week to the fact that I have been active 6/7 days, despite feeling lousy! I still have to run 2.4 miles today to make my 12 mile goal for the week. If I'm feeling good, I will go ahead and make it a full three miles, but I won't know until I am IN it.
My WI tradition is:
-no breakfast before WI
-bring water
-stop off from a Medium NF Latte w splenda
-bring fruit
When I arrive home from WI/errands, I eat my FAVORITE weekend meal (which served as lunch today):
9 P+
egg sandwich:
1 Seven-Grain Deli Flat (7-grain is the ONLY one that is 2 P+, all others are 3)
3 egg whites, cooked in
1 tsp canola oil
1 slice American Cheese (full fat, .5oz)
and
3 Banquet Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
1 clementine
with a sprinkle of Sea Salt over my egg sandwich
bottle of water...yummm
I'm debating on what dinner will be tonight, there will be a snack in between there somewhere, but I have a wedding tomorrow, and other than the sausage, I want to keep the rest of my day SUPER low sodium, as to not be bloated in my dress.
ALSO, I am hanging out with P (from OKcupid) again later tonight...I'm kinda hoping he doesn't want to eat things, and that we can come up with something else fun to do, bc I am trying to keep the sodium down...I think he *may* be interested in me, and I'm a bit interested in him. He texted me yesterday to tell me:
"If you end up with no plans on your last weekend of being 27, I'll hang out after work one day"
I think that
a) It's sweet that he remembered my birth date, we've been talking since November, but I only mentioned my birthday once or twice.
b) We already have plans Monday, can he stomach my quirkiness for TWO days
c) If he's interested, he should just kiss me. Cause I'd let him
Going to a BIG wedding at a castle tomorrow, and going to do my BEST to stay OP.
Planning for:
1)Super-filling, protein-y breakfast and lunch
2)Eating as many fruits/veggies I can find at cocktail hour
3) Alternating alcoholic drinks/water (though it will prolly be 2/1 rather than 1/1...I like my booze!)
4) Dancing my booty off!
5) Possible Wii Yoga before I go, just to get focused and relaxed
6) Eating HALF of my entree - the protein and veggies portion
7) No rolls!
Honestly, if it WASN'T my birthday Thursday, I wouldn't be so concerned about all of this. I would just drink what I wanted, not eat much, and call it a was of my AP/49 WPA...BUT
If I want to eat out on my birthday, I hope to have a few P+ for "play" room. Thank goodness I'm not celebrating my birthday with friends till the following weekend - Saturday night, right after my WI. THAT will definitely be called a WASH of my AP/WPA...lol
how is okcupid going for you? I was using it but then really didn't have the urge to date so I quit.
ReplyDelete