Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welp, the damage is done....ish.

So, lately, I've been trying not to "peek" at the scale, but I've been struggling since NYE. WAY too much booze - and not ENOUGH food - poor drunken judgment on my behalf, which ended with my head in my BFF's waste basket, while I repeatedly said "I'm not 22 anymore..." btwn heaves. STUPID ASS I am. Usually a beer drinker, but drank a TON of vodka drinks.

At least Gina's (Skinnytaste!) Buffalo Chicken Dip was delish - I'll be making it for Superbowl!

Right now (at night, before dinner) the scale said I am up about 1.8 lbs. I WI Saturday AM and have 3 workouts before that, so it's POSSIBLE to still maintain, but I was REALLY hoping for even a little loss for my first **official** WI of the New Year.

I DID go into the red yesterday, so I am going to have to start Cycle 2 of OP 2 Overcome YET AGAIN. Today is Day 1 - (Focus on perfect GHGs...and NOT going into red) and right now, I have 3 points left and only need one healthy oil, but have nothing to drizzle it over, so I might just have to call it a loss, and move on to Day 2. I'm not going to KILL myself to be "perfect," but am trying not to miss more than 1 GHG a day. From previous experience w WW, I know they make a WORLD of difference in my overall feelings of health, and on the scale...And I am also learning the importance of forgiving myself along my WLJ.

All in all, this week is the most working out I will have done since I was sick/injured/stressed for most of December. So, I guess there is a good chance I could be retaining water, anyway - and I am FINALLY changing my WI back to Saturdays after my holiday stint back @ Victoria's Secret....

Date from OKcupid on Sat night. Nervous. I think he's overweight a bit though (I like Teddy Bears) so not TOO self-conscious about my weight, which has ALWAYS been an issue...but am still concerned that he will be more overweight than his pictures say - hypocritical, I suppose. Just nervous. Period.

2.5 miles to get in on the home treadmill tonight. I'm READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment