I have 2.61 more miles left tonight before I complete my 10.5 miles for the week/first week of Half Marathon training. I had planned to go to the gym, but it's snowing, and while the gym is SUPER close, I can just run on my at-home treadmill....It's definitely subpar, but I'm being lazy, and I can run while dinner is in the oven! LOVE to multitask.
This is what I am adapting tonight:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/09/low-fat-baked-ziti-with-spinach.html#more
Changes:
Adding 1/2 lb 93/7% Ground Turkey to sauce, to add a protein.
I'm putting it together now, so I can relax a little before I pop it in the oven. Lesson planning to do later, bc in the nature of the first week back, of COURSE I didn't finish all of my planning during school hours. BOOHISS.
So, like I mentioned before, I might be lined up for a gain this week - BUT, I am trying to focus on the following positive things:
1. Two pairs of jeans that didn't close in October now close, and are loose in the leg.
2. One pair was SKINNY Jeans! I can wear SKINNY JEANS!
3. I am committing to the Marathon training, and myself.
4. Writing/Reading WLJ blogs has been quite therapeutic!
Thank you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment