Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 7 OP

So, I ended up going into the red last night...swapped some AP's, so I'm 7 in the red. If I can keep my eating/activity together (2 more runs before WI, 1 day of cross training aka "XT")I will be able to break even. The problem this week has been PMS - lots of cravings for salty, nasty food. I've tracked everything, and I'm moving forward. Didn't want to HAVE to swap APs this week, but I will now. I'm being forgiving of myself on program and moving forward. (The 7 points in the red yesterday were in Cheez-its, in case you wondered).

I originally said I would NOT continue to call myself "OP" for the week if I went into the red, but I've been working SO hard and tracking everything - I need to remember that I am not perfect. That said, with PMS/TOM coming this weekend, I expect my first gain on P+. Hopefully, if I keep flushing myself with water, I will NOT be bloated for the wedding I am attending on Sunday...

I "peeked" today bc I have a snow day and am home, and am UP about a pound, but I *did* have frozen pizza for dinner last night -> SODIUM!

Tomorrow, I will post today's menu, as I want to make sure I stay as OP as possible with it. I'm dying to bake cookies cause the PMS monster wants sweet, but I'm going to try to stay with fruit, as it would be a better usage of my P+. I think *maybe* tonight though, I may have to have 1/3 c of vanilla ice cream with a banana, to satisfy the MONSTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment