This is the VERY FIRST time I've been so far in the red since P+ began.
Truth is, physically, I feel terrible. My PMS this week in conjunction with the Superbowl caused me to go WAY over my P+.
The other problem? A pulled muscle which means I only got in ONE run as of this afternoon. I'm going to try to get in another at 7:30.
ANNNND, probably a little bit of emotional eating. A colleague/friend of mine got royally f*cked by our school, and it really came down in the last week. It's really disappointing, as I work in a religious private school, and she was treated like a piece of horse shit.
It's really brought a lot of things into question for me...because, I now doubt how many people who are running the churches are really inherently GOOD people...This scares me. I'm also afraid, after having my job threatened for a bullsh*t reason (myself, and 4 others), that after my friend is gone, they will look for someone else to abuse and start psychological warfare with. ("They" being my Principals; I am a school teacher, if I haven't mentioned this before).
I stepped on the scale again today, and I was + 1.8 after school. So, yeah, I am expecting a gain tomorrow. I haven't decided yet if I am going to take the NWI pass or not. The point of the matter is
1) Tomorrow begins a new day
2) Tomorrow begins a new WEEK
3) Next week I will NOT have a gain
I'll decide tomorrow morning if I can emotionally handle seeing the numbers going up during a PMS week. If I can, I will take the WI and eat the gain. If I can't, I will take the NWI, and move on.
Either way, I'm strong, and I've been rocking this. I'm worth it, and I love how I feel (other than being INCREDIBLY BLOATED right now...:-/ )
I'm sooo sorry that's happening to you! I'll keep you and your friend in my prayers for sure. Not all people who run churches are good people, but not all of them are bad. It's a shame that they aren't all good because they make us good people look like hypocrites :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of that. Personally I would WI and use it as motivation for next week. it is a NEW week!
ReplyDelete